Hey Hey! It’s that time of year again. We will be hosting our 3rd-Annual 5K Fun Run this Thanksgiving Day (November 27, 2014) .
Here is some basic information about the run:
- Entry fee is 1 bag of groceries to be donated to local families in need and to the Ottawa County Nutrition Coalition
- You can run, walk, ride your bike, walk your dog, or ride your unicycle in the race…we’ve seen it all!
- This is not a timed race…we all start together and celebrate when everyone is finished
- We run to make an impact in the community and to enjoy time together
- Registration is the morning of the run. Please show up about 15 minutes early so we can start promptly at 8am
If you have any other questions, please feel free to call David at 918.320.9313 or Donnie at 918.533.4898
Share the event on Facebook HERE!
We hope to see you there!